[LRflex] Re: Some benches along the way

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 16:33:18 -0700

Aram,

Your choice is very nice but it doesn’t “send” me, as we used to say.

I pick Devil’s Churn-5935.jpg because it seems much more “coasty.”

Thanks,

Bill

On Jul 17, 2015, at 14:21, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Found a few on our trip up and down the California coast this Spring. Here
is the collection of 6 of them. File name tells where they were.

I'll start you out with perhaps my favorite, but tell me which you like best.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/b/Hearst+Castle+Evening-6499.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/b/Hearst+Castle+Evening-6499.jpg.html>

View Large. Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson