[LRflex] Re: Some DM-R Images and More

  • From: Alan Siegle <alansiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry,

I think a lot of List Members have been very kind and
restrained in their comments back to you. I find your
tone to be very offensive and uncalled for. We all
have different questions about various subjects, and
we may ask a stupid question from time to time. But I
think we all can be gracious enough to over look the
things that bother us and realize it may not be them,
It could be US.

I didn't forget the price of a lens, I didn't buy a
lens. The reason I said that my price was for
equipment that was purchased prior to Leica raising
their prices was to warn you and everyone else that
the new prices will most likely be more than what I
paid.

The Dealer that I bought my equipment from has not
been perfect in all ways, sometimes I have asked him
several times for something. But when he calls me at
home at 10 p.m. his time, to make sure everything is
okay, I can forget about his short comings, and just
be glad that he is concerned about my purchase. He
owns four stores, so my $7000 is a small part of his
income, but because of his attitude, he is the first
store that I will go to purchase more camera
equipment.

Alan

<<Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:04:58 -0700
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Some DM-R Images and More

Alan,

You forgot the lens.  That is extra, right?

I live in the present.  I don't give a FRA if
gasoline was
50 cents a gallon in the past. It is $3.50 NOW. An R9
with a lens and DMR is over $10,000 NOW.

I could tell you about buying a brand new M3 with lens
for $250 in Germany in 1959, but that has no relevance
today.

Jerry>>

alansiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

View my photographs by visiting my Homepage at-
http://homepage.mac.com/alansiegle