[LRflex] Re: SixThirty

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 06:38:15 -0700

Yosemite? Look for you there...

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Apr 11, 2015, at 10:37 PM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not home. Just civilization. We are at Margie's dad's in SoCal for 10 days
or so before we head back north with him with a week in Yosemite along the
way.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson