[LRflex] Re: SixThirty

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:26:24 -0700

We'll be home by then Aram, have fun...share pictures.

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Apr 12, 2015, at 7:34 AM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We'll be there May 3 - May 10 camped out in Upper Pines site 48 with my
father-in-law next to us in site 46. Our rig may be gone if we have driven
somewhere, but his 5th wheel will be there. We usually camp out in his rig
since ours is too small to socaize 3 people in it.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson