[LRflex] Re: Saskia

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:31:28 -0800

This, Aram, I can do...

For Saskia (with Darrel singing harmony) go here:

http://music.cbc.ca/#!/artists/SASKIA-AND-DARREL

and click on "Cabin Fever" in the top right.  (Listen carefully to the words,
for it's a quintessential Canadian Ballad.)

For Darrel, go here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/darreldelarondesaskia

and click on "Rodeo".  (It's my fav. composition by Darrel.)

David.

> No excuses needed.  Excellent shot.  Now, if only you had attached the sound
> track....
>
> Aram

is active.