[LRFlex] Re: SL and 24mm-R

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:25:17 +0200

Julian,
If you're not particularly bothered that the camera body looks as if it's straight out of the box then
a well used,but perfectly working, R5 (Portugal) would probably cost about the same as converting your SL.
The prices I've seen recently are pretty low, at least here in Germany.
Douglas

Julian Koplen schrieb:

Thanks, Doug. That's a bit more radical surgery than I had in mind :))

Julian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Herr" <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>