[LRflex] Re: Russian Chip for the Olympus

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:03:14 -0700

Bill.  Nice dream.  I guess what you are missing is that the use described
is not the intended use of the camera.  It would not be in Oly, or Canon, or
any other camera manufacture’s interest  to have their software work for
other brand lenses.  A hack does sound like a thing to do.  Any out-of-work
computer programmers out there that want the challenge????

Aram