[LRflex] Re: Return to Terribly OT - Zeiss TeleTessar 4/300

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:48:13 -0500

Douglas -

Looks like this one's a keeper....

By the way, I'm thinking that a lot of the stuff I shoot with the Telyt
would look better if I used a three-legger instead of a stick.  What's
the favorite really-really-light-but-surprisingly-affordable
tripod-head combo these days??

Bob Palmieri

>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_4168_edited_2