[LRFlex] Re: Red dot glue

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:24:54 -0800

ted said:

Of course with all the ways to re-stick the red dot offered, I ask "Why
bother?" Just leave it off as it wont destroy your pictures ;-) And if it's
really necessary to have a red dot buy some bright red finger nail polish
and put a tiny dot! ;-) KISS baby! ;-)<<<<<<<

Julian Koplen responded: Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Red dot glue

Ted,
> I actually do find the red thing helpful in orienting my lens to the > mount,
but the red nail polish idea is absolutely brilliant. Easy, effective, and
available everywhere. I love it!<,,,

You are welcome sir.. I think on occasion I pass on some experience. ;-) Glad it works for you.
ted