[LRflex] Re: R4 motor drive

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Miha Golobic" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:17:00 -0700

In a message dated 29/04/2011, Miha Golobic said ...

> Hi all,
> I'm I right that any R motor drive/winder (except the R8/9 an R3 of course)
> fits the R4 (R4s Mod.2 in my case)?

Hi Miha!

If memory serves me correctly, the winder was first called the Winder-R4.
Later, it was called the Winder-R and fit the R4 through R7.  I used my
Winder-R on both the R5 & R6.

I think the motors used a similar nomenclature, but I never owned a motor
drive.

Wiser people than I will confirm or correct this.

I enjoyed my Winder. Hope you will, too!

Cheers!
David.
--
David Young - Photographer