[LRflex] Re: R dgital

  • From: "Fred Hess" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:21:05 +0200

Hello Tom,

The lenses you mention are exactly the lenses I kept, waiting for an R 10 to
come.

Meanwhile I use the DM-R.

It should not that difficult anymore to create a R10 when you look at the M9.

Amazingly Leica is now able to produce a full frame rangefinder camera and even
more amazingly is the fact they can deliver this camera very soon after the
introduction.

The hope rises for a FF- LEICA-R 10 !

Kind regards

Fred Hess