[LRflex] Re: Quarantine Notice

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:18:29 -0400

Hi Neil,
  From what Dr's office said and the general ancedotes I'm hearing people are
frequently taking three weeks to get over it. There are also lots of ups and
downs in symptoms before actually recovering. That is what I've been doing.
Same for my parents who caught it in Texas before returning from Wintering in
the Southwest.
Sigh. I'd forgotten about my Parents when I quiped about quarantining Michigan.
Hope you get well soon.
Richard

iPad First, Now an M8, Lenses Next