[LRflex] Re: Quarantine Notice

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:55:28 -0400

> From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:04:45 -0400
>
> Well, Not REally, but maybe they ought to put one up around my State.
> There is a nasty Cold-Type Virus going around these parts and I caught
> it, like weeks ago, and I've still not shaken it off. Coughing,
> Sneezing, Chest Congestion, Difficulty Breathing Well... Not much fun
> at all.
> My Girlfriend is an Exec in the Assisted Living Biz, says they DID
> Quarantine a Nursing Home (A Nice One) in the area because so many
> staff & residents were getting the illness. Dangerous Bug for a
> Nursing Home Resident.
> That's my semi-random posting for this week, I guess.
>
> Richard in Michigan

Too late to quarantine Michigan... I've been suffering from these same
symptoms for the last couple of weeks here in Ohio. I thought it was
allergies that aggravated my asthma, since my wife isn't suffering from
this. Please let us know when you get over it, so that I have something to
look forward to.

--
best regards,

Neil