[LRflex] Re: OT : voltage question to US residents - URGENT - Olies

  • From: "a aa" <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:17:28 -0400

I cannot tell if the charger is 120/240 V, as I don't have  a 410, but
I would expect it to be so, as all my digital cameras use switching
power supplies that are multi-voltage.

Even the charger  is not 120/240 a small step down transformer can be
used. It  should not cost more that 10-20 Euros. Here in the USA,  a
small step down transformer - part of a Travel Kit -  at Radio Shack
sells for under $ 20.

Thus, if the Olympus 410 is cheap enough, just order it and get a
transformer locally.