[LRflex] Re: OT : voltage question to US residents - URGENT - Olies

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:33:22 -0700

Philippe,

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_support_faqs.asp?id=1294

"Do I need a voltage converter to use my battery charger in other countries?

The BCS-1 Battery Charger for the EVOLT E-410 is rated at 100-240 VAC and automatically adjusts itself for the local electrical current. However, you may have to get a set of plug adapters for the different wall outlets used in foreign countries. Plug adapter kits are available at electronics and luggage stores."

Best,

Bill

On May 18, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Hi All,

my daughter would like to get an Oly for her birthday (soon), and we've had a look at the auction site. Prices are plummeting in the US on a model she covets (410 double kit). Only hitch, we don't know if Olies delivered in the US are 110V exclusive. And Europe has a 220 v standard. Could any , or more, of you let me know if the charger / adaptor is 220 v compatible?

Thanks in anticipation for swift replies as we wouldn't like to miss the auction, or buy some gear that would be hard to operate over here.
Phx