[LRflex] Re: OT "Zeiss Tele Tessar" 135/4 - what it was built for :-)

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 07:42:43 -0700

Actually, since his version has one pin, this is the one it was really made
for:
http://captjack.exaktaphile.com/rollei/Rolleisl35ger.htm

It would of course work on all he later versions, including the fantastic
3003, but only in manual stopped down metering mode.

This one is just like the two I had. I really loved that camera and lenses.
When I look at the prices people want for the German bodies and lenses now I
can't believe it. In 1973 I paid $150 for body and 50/1.8 Zeiss lens. Then
found another for the same price a year later. Sold them all to someone on
the LUG and I don't think I charged more than $50 for any of the items,
lenses or bodies.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson