[LRflex] Re: OT Thinktank airport security

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:46:35 -0800 (PST)

Mike
The best advice I can give you is to check the restrictions for the specific
airline you plan to fly on. While the bag should fit into the overhead of most
mainline aircraft it would be prohibitive for a feeder(commuter)aircraft. Also
each airline has its own restrictions as to size and weight limits. I believe
the airlines do post limits on their respective web sites.

Regards
YXAndy