[LRflex] Re: OT Query - Canon FD lenses/cameras

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:31:00 +0200

No Linda
the 50 crons/cra and lux/lices
I remember reading tests round that period and wondered why the Leicas cost so much money for so little difference on the bench marks Both Canon and Leica's have resisted time and wear anyhow, and still shoot good to excellent pictures, so no worry but for the mount.

phx

Linda Vermeiren wrote:

Dear Philippe,

You write they were compared to the summis , do you mean the "Summicron 90 mm" , the tele-portraitobjective I have?

yours sincerely

L.Vermeiren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>