[LRflex] Re: OK Andy - Images

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:36:29 -0800 (PST)

I moved back to Chicago in 2007 from DC.
Something happened since I left in 1969.

Lake effect snow REALLY got big!

Last Winter - we were kissed by snow out in Downers Grove while the Indiana
towns just 20 miles East of us were walloped.

Henceforth - I WILL believe in the horrors of what ya'all get there!