[LRflex] Novoflex and Elmarit 24mm

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:51:51 +0200

Hi Gang

I happened to grab off fleabay a Novoflex Adaptor for Digilux 3. A tad high street but oozing off quality.

The favourite 24mm mounts with no probs while with the chinese product, it would not.

As I btought the Chinese Adaptor to a shop I know (Double Expo, Paris), we coud check that the newer 60mm won't take it but the old one, yes.
The 28mm/35mm/50mm, no probs.

The elmarit 24mm is rather good for street photography, set the distance (scale focusing) and off it goes :)

In Volta Street of Paris (near Chatelet)

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Monster2x/Volta.JPG

And tour Saint Jacques, near Beaubourg

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Monster2x/Beaubourg.JPG

Not too bad.....