[LRFlex] Re: Not another Heron shot...

  • From: "Venture Coy" <vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:16:00 -0600

Better be careful David, shooting photos on your tummy in the park, you
might become the subject of a lurking Leica photog hiding in the bushes.
You asked about my paintings, well  all my wildlife, except an oil painting
of two swans are all sold. Looking for photos of past work made me want to
paint some more waterfowl. Some are recorded on slides, but I do not have a
scanner to scan them and send to you at this time. Over ten years ago I had
five of my paintings chosen
by Ducks Unlimited of Idaho and Oregon for their state
print.
At the present I've been selling large landscape paintings of this area. I
sold a painting five years ago of the red maple and bridge, on the small
island, in the Japanese garden at Hatley Castle. I was there with my Kodak
2x3 view camera. Wished I would have had a Leica then.
If I ever get a good scanner, I will try to post some of the images taken in
that area.
Sorry for the long post and I hope the others don't think
I'm wasting there time on the list.

Venture Coy
Boise, Idaho