[LRFlex] Re: Not So Wonderful Kindermann Service

  • From: GREG LORENZO <gregj.lorenzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:46:44 -0600

*hit happens. Too bad it had to happen to you in this instance.

I have sent Gerry two SL2's, two M2's and an M3 for CLA's in just the last 18
months and I couldn't be happier and more satisfied with the quality of the
work and turnaround time.

It does seem that when things go work in any transaction a multitude of things
go wrong...

Did you talk directly to Gerry Smith? If not please give him a call or send him
an email detailing whats transpired and your out of pocket expenses.

Regards,

Greg