[LRFlex] Re: No messages for 2 days>>>

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:04:54 +0100

Dear Aram, All,

No, nothing is wrong with the technology.

However, my godd friend David Young is rather over-booked and myself putting effort to find a job in this France in full depression.

Basta, nothing much to say on the subject.

I have read with a lot of interest the test conducted on the 24mm on a Leicanon. If I interpreted properly, the 24mm delivers quite a sharp image.

It happens that my Corner shop Photog has bought a Canon Digital. One of the guys has a Leica R system, if only I could convince them by providing one of these adaptor rings...

It is really tempting.

No much time to burden you with my snaps, trouble with computering.

Best regards.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] No messages for 2 days>>>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:46:47 -0800

This is unusual.  Is there something wrong???

I'll know if I see this messge.

Aram

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm