[LRflex] Re: (No Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:04:05 -0700

  • From: "AramLanghans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:38:23 -0700

Yes.  Biology rules....  I taught science for 33 years and retired a year
ago.  Mostly taught chemistry and physical sciences, but had a few advanced
biology classes.  Miss it terribly.

What aspect of biology are you studying?  You can contact me off list at
langhans@xxxxx if you prefer.

Aram

Checked by AVG.
6:04 AM