[LRflex] Re: (No Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:04:05 -0700

  • From: "AramLanghans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Welcome Miha.  I just dropped into my local camera store (only one in town)
and saw two R3's for sale, one with a 50mm lens.  I didn't ask the price.
Maybe there are a lot of R3's around.  I know one person with one and he
loves it.  Had it ever since it was new, so that is quite some time.  Would
love to see some of your work if you have it posted somewhere on the
internet.  In response to your response to Doug, you do not post images
here.  You just provide us a link so we can see them.  Here is a link to one
of mine so you get the idea.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/yellowstone/teton_barn_2.jpg.html

I, like a bunch of fellow Leica shooters, post their photos on the Gallery
LUG.  It is free.  Just sign up for an account.  I am not sure if you
actively have to be using Leica at one point to do so.

So welcome and I await seeing some of your work

Aram

Aram Langhans
Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Checked by AVG.
6:04 AM