[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex SL viefinder fascination goes on

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:30:19 +0200

I didn't know - but it is not so surprising as the Leicaflex may have been thought of as the heir to the M series.

BTW; Steve and I were on a live talk with Leica people yesterday, and we tried to squeeze information on the R10.
One of them answered us that asking questions about an R10 was, I quote, 'vaporware'.
So the heir/R deceased before the parent.
Sad news.

Enjoy the SL while there's film around.
Bien cordialement
Philippe