[LRflex] Re: Leica or MF

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:48:01 +0200

Hi Bill
this is indeed a very wild thought ! Because selling all my other gear would
not be enough. I probably would have to sell my car as well and find myself
another woman as well. I happen to like her, and i do not think i will find
another woman that can stand to live with me ...
Thanks anyway ;-)
Axel