[LRflex] Re: Leica back in the black

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:55:42 -0800

>>>Obviously, hundreds of thousands of humans successfully navigate all the
>>>brand X control schemes daily so they must work somehow, but the change
>>>is intimidating to me; e.g., after about 10 years I still cannot figure
>>>out much beyond the 3 or 4 most used commands in a little brand X p&s
>>>digital camera I have. The instruction book, about the size of the
>>>camera, is, to me, completely dense and all but unfathomable. I shudder
>>>every time I see it.<<<<<<<<,

Hi Bill,
Common sense dictates use the least number of buttons to keep it KISS
simple! Besides "REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS ONLY NEED THE ON AND OFF BUTTONS!" :-)

Digital if ever really means "KISS operation" as 99% of all those buttons
are only there to make it look neat! ERGO! More expensive! :-)

cheers,
ted