[LRflex] Re: Leica Mirrorless Non-Info Info

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:52:28 +0100

Thanks Richard.

I'll show my dismay to you and all, probably but as a mirror less camera,
mounting any type of lens (based on a 4/3 sensor, for instance), I would rather
prefer thy conclude an agreement with Fuji and build something over the
principle of the X100.

That "retro" camera is tickling me from the inside of the skull :
http://fuji-x100.blogspot.com/

It's too late for the R lenses and R bodies. I'm afraid... Their production has
ceased and they have become a collector's item around here (prices are lowering
a lot).

The solution of the Digilux 3 or Lumix L1 was rather good for the lenses with a
F4 max aperture (due to the small viewfinder, difficulties to focus with
precision, for me at least).

today's solution for a mirrorless camera could be an Olympus EP2, the luxury
model.  And this point of view is subject to a lot of discussion, I agree.

Good Day.

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.