[LRflex] Re: Leica Minilux

  • From: Spencer Cheng <scheng@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:43:14 -0400

My wife use to use that camera. We still have it in the closet. It's a bit
heavy but quite tough. She lost her footing on snow once when we were hiking
and slid into some rocks. The minilux took the brunt  of the impact. Bent the
front casing. The lens cover would not close properly but the camera kept
working for the rest of the trip. I sent it to Leica afterward and it's as good
as new.

Regards,
Spencer