[LRflex] Re: Leica Digilux 2 for sale

  • From: "Maxime EVEN" <maxevenfr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:16:39 +0800

Merci Xavier,
You got me here, this is exactly what I want to do, I want to use a fisheye
and other wide angle lenses, by the way any recommendations on that? Could
you give me a list of your favorite wide angle lenses with an idea of the
price I can get them for.

A bientot
Max

From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leica Digilux 2 for sale
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:46:47 +0200

Bienvenue Maxime

I have read on the ad you are of French Origin and I could not help to greet
you in our colloquial idiom :)

FYI, Sales heppen only on Friday, so if it has not been old next Friday,
just post another one.

You will enjoy the R3 when it gets back, not the most regarded body but a
good starter kit.

Tired of the Digilux2 or looking to use very Wide Angles lenses?

Cheers