[LRflex] Leica Digilux 2 for sale

  • From: "Maxime EVEN" <maxevenfr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:12:07 +0800

Hi everyone,
I am new to this group, I have been reading your messages for about two
months now and learn a lot with you guys. I still haven't played with my R3
I bought a few months ago since it has been on repair with Leica for 6 weeks
now!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it back.

The reason why I am writing this message is that I have a Leica Digilux 2
for sale with the additional Panasonic Wide conversion lens, a Heliopan
circular polarizing filet, a panasonic neutral density filter and more
things. If you want to see pictures of thre camera you can have a look at
the following link:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1717

I don't really know if I am allowed to write that kind of email, if not I am
sincerely sorry. If you are interested please don't hesitate to send me an
email.

Thanks for reading this message.

Maxime Even