[LRflex] Re: [Leica] AN INCREDIBLE TRIBUTE? :-)

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:04:49 +0200

Definitely NOT off topic - such a visual tribute of just the guy - in BW !!!

It must printed - extra large - and pasted on the wall

Could you please dear Uncle thank the young person for me too.

Amities de Metz
Philippe

Le 29 sept. 13 à 21:57, tedgrant@xxxxxxx a écrit :

sort of off-topic but about a photographer-cowboy!

Hi Crew,
Nothing like the internet and family connections from far off countries. A tribute witten by a young lady cousin, Cari Thomas (24 years). I hadn't seen her since she was about 14 years and during that visit I thought she had an
excellent talent for writting in her school work.

And this just arrived as a tribute to an old cowboy shooter! :-) Yep, I
cried trying to read it! :-) (an emotional jerk! ;-)

http://inaglimpse.com/2013/09/29/cowboy-photographer/

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE