[LRflex] Re: LUGserver down??

  • From: "a aa" <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 14:38:11 -0500

I agree  it is not a lull in posting. When the server is running ther
eis a steady flow of messages throughout the day. I  have seen this
happen before. When it does come back on line we shall see a burst of
mail delivered to or boxes.

By the way David, can it really be true? You are  NOT (gasp!!)
subscribed to the LUG? May I also recommend the Lug forum for
interesting off-topic posts?