[LRflex] Re: LUGserver down??

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:23:09 -0800

a aa wrote:

By the way David, can it really be true? You are  NOT (gasp!!)
subscribed to the LUG?

Normally, I subscribe to the LRflex and LEG lists. I do not have the time to read the volume of traffic that comes with the LUG, let alone time to follow the OT discussions on the LUG-Forum!

Every now and again, I subscribe to the LUG, for short periods (say 48 hours) to post a FS notice. Since I have an item or two, coming up on tomorrow's "Friday For Sale", it was time to subscribe. I'll probably be unsubscribed again, by Sunday.

Make sense, now?