[LRflex] Re: Kamloops sundance

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:16:33 -0700 (PDT)

It is a fascinating place, much more so since a flurry of subdividing extended
fences down that way. Building is prohibited there but there are a lot of other
impacts such as mountain bikers who feel it is their right to make jumps
everywhere. There are spots where a profusion of Mariposa Lillies comes into
flower for a week or two around the beginning of july. Numerous people have
tried to get it designated as a park but without any success.We may not have
gone about it the right way but, kamloops is an armpit, in so many ways.
Dave