[LRFlex] Introduction on behalf of Tony.

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:58:43 +0000

Dear Tony Salce,

Your address is currently bouncing. It could be a transcient, please try to post again.

In the meantime, I reproduce here your message.

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

<
Hello David and fellow list members,

I have been lurking on this list for a while. I apologise for
not =
introducing myself earlier.

I am a very keen R user. I use the Leicaflex SL. I was inspiered
to use =
the SL a number of years ago by Doug Herr's effusive comments on
the =
camera and backed up by his awe inspiring photography.

I previously used Olympus OM1's but could not bring myself to
use them =
again once I picked up an SL and saw the results.

I have a lovely pair of US Navy SL's one black enamel and one
black =
chrome. Both were magnificently restored by Sherry Krauter. They
are a =
joy to use.

My photography is at the moment centred around my two young
children. =
There is very little spare time for photography with young
children =
snapping at your feet. So I combine my passion for photography
with my =
children.=20

Otherwise I very much enjoy garden and flower photography ( very
useful =
with the 60 Macro ) and travel photography.

I live in Melbourne Australia.

I very much enjoy this list.=20

David, thank you for your passion for it and your stewardship of
it.

Best wishes,

Tony Salce

----- Original Message -----=20 From: David Young=20 To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20 Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 1:30 AM Subject: [LRFlex] New folks!

All:

 We have 3 new members in our midst!

 mbl. W. Kuilman and mayokevin, who I am going to assume, until
=
corrected, is Kevin Mayo.

 Welcome, guys (or gals!) to the group!

 Perhaps you'll do us the kindness of a short introduction...
just a =
few lines about who you are, where you live, what you use and
what you =
like to shoot.  Nothing more.

 There is no obligation to do this, but by knowing who we're
talking =
to, we find we all enjoy the list a lot more.

 For introductions on many of us already here, read the
archives at: =
//www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/=20

 Again, welcome! Always nice to meet new 'R' enthusiasts!

 Cheers!

 David.=20

David Young, | =E9galit=E9, libert=E9,=20 Victoria, CANADA | fraternit=E9 et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at: http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr Leica Reflex Forum web-page:=20 http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm=20