[LRFlex] Re: Introduction (jw)

  • From: Julian W <julianw123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leicareflex Forum <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 03:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for visiting.

If you're interested more in Mexico, I have some
pictures taken with a Canon 300, most of the time with
the cheap 50mm f1.8 and 28f2.8. Nothing fancy .. it
was my first (and only) trip to Mexico.

www.pbase.com/julianw123_2

Yes - the watercolour effect was something I picked up
reading one of the digital photography magazines. So I
started to dabble a little in photoshop - and it
looked quite nice I must say.

I noticed that you also used to own a Minox 35. I
still own one ... GT-E. Although I used it less now,
but it is hard to part with it ... it has a magical
charm ...? Am I getting too sentimental with my
equipment ... hah! hah!

Cheers,
Julian

>LRFlex] Re: Introduction
>From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:16:27 +0000
>Come on David!
>
>France is not the only place, I appreciated Julian's
work on Mexico. The "Watercolour" is more
impressionist (yep, I know, invented near Barbizon).