[LRflex] Re: Introducting myself

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:56:34 +0200

Merci Eric
Wow!
Really impressed.
Sharpness, tone, composition, and so on and so forth
What we get must be what you saw - and it is smashing.

Know what? blue is the most wonderful colour seen through the R4 Summicron

Emmerys Arabica for The Entrepreneur, October 2004
Where was this one taken? Reminds me of a lost city in Slovaquia - the
light, cobblestone and coloured walls ...

As to the R4 - I like it a lot but might do with R9 and DM as well for
now -  LOL

Thanks for sharing.
Bien amileicament

Phileica