[LRflex] Re: Introducting myself

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:01:32 +0200

Hi Chang
Plastic tabs are indeed not so robust as one might wish, you're right -
I have one broken on the R3 MOT (no surprise here), it doesn't affect
opertion so long as you're careful when loading.

If you still have doubts about light measurement look here - t
<http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/Divers/pagedivers.html>he
picture isn't worth much, but the camera did its job alright as far as
metering is concerned i'd say - it looks much nicer though when
projected from the original slide. Comments - positive or negative - are
welcome of course.

Filters : Ebay might be a way to find some. Other, second hand shops, or
maybe someone on the list - good luck

Let us know when you have some results
Phileica - who's sorry as the storks have already left for better climates