[LRflex] Re: Impressions of the VW Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 06:06:22 -0700

> Hi all,
> We drove over to Wolfsburg to pick up our new VW a
> couple of months ago.
> Here are a few shots of what you can look it while
> waiting for hours for them to get it ready.

G'mornin' Douglas!

Your VW shots (I've seen some from your previous VW delivery) always make me
think they should be in some architecture magazine.  Beautifully executed and
excellent technique.

If your new VW gives you as much pleasure as these shots gave me, you should be
very pleased with it!

David.