[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Joy returned on Tuesday

  • From: George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:46:28 -0500

On Jun 14, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Richard Ward wrote:

> Peace be unto you my friend.
>
> :-)
>
> There is a theory out there that patients who go through a surgery where
> their  blood functions are transfered to a pump while they fix their ticker
> quite often have post operative depression and some folks even experience
> subtle changes in their personality.A Good friend of my parents has had a
> number of such surgeries (4 iirc) and his wife swears it's true.
>
> Anyway, it's wonderful to stumble into such lovely treasures in our
> photographs!
>
> Richard in Michigan
>
> Not all treasure is silver and gold...
>
>                                    Jack Sparrow
>
> On Jun 14, 2012, at 3:41 PM, George Lottermoser wrote:
>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=6443>

thanks Richard.
Don't think they had me on a pump.
As far as I know they just shoved these wires and things up an artery from the
groin.
At any rate - I've heard from others that my experience of "depression" is not
at all uncommon among "heart patients" undergoing any number of different
procedures.

Just hoping "it" has passed.

Regards,
George Lottermoser