[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Happy Friday: flowers (with 15 mm Super Elmar for Vick)

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello George,
   quite the enjoyable Happy Friday: flowers you've shared. I wouldn't have
thought to use a 15mm for 'macro' work, but I think you've pulled it off pretty
nicely. I think the color one is a bit more successful for me than the b&w one,
but mostly because the tonal range and tone placements aren't quite to my
tastes
- as a graphic composition the b&w is great so it might be 'screen' differences
mucking with my perception of it.
Thanks for Sharing

R. in Michigan