[LRflex] IMG: Sports Action

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:18:47 -0400

Attended the 1st game in my summer long ticket package for the West Michigan
Whitecaps. It's the local minor league affiliate of the Detroit Tigers.

Moment of Seperation...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7362499930/in/photostream/lightbox/

Crack of the Bat...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7362499746/in/photostream/lightbox/

Couldn't Have Posed It Better...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7177276049/in/photostream/lightbox/

I had previously shared these in my 135mm lens thread discussing a technical
problem to be found in these three images, but imo the flaws don't detract from
the aesthetic moments caught in them.

C&C is quite welcomed! Just keep in mind it's not like I can rush right out and
recreate these instants in time to fix something. :-D Ha ha ha....

Richard in Michigan

Go Whitecaps!