[LRflex] Re: IMG: Sports Action

  • From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
  • To: Leica-Reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:04:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Richard,

They look philichromed as seen from here, which I would never have attempted
myself ;-)

OTT, have you ever thought of using slower shutter speeds to unfreeze movement
and get further into Phuzzyllogix territory : I'd give it a try as these look
so static to me.

http://tinyurl.com/d4r8998
and
http://tinyurl.com/7623nqb

Hope this helps

Bien cordialement from Mutz, Alsace
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android.

Message du : 15/06/2012 15:19
De : "Richard Ward "
A : "LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] IMG: Sports Action

Attended the 1st game in my summer long ticket package for the West Michigan
Whitecaps. It's the local minor league affiliate of the Detroit Tigers.

Moment of Seperation...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7362499930/in/photostream/lightbox/

Crack of the Bat...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7362499746/in/photostream/lightbox/

Couldn't Have Posed It Better...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7177276049/in/photostream/lightbox/

I had previously shared these in my 135mm lens thread discussing a technical
problem to be found in these three images, but imo the flaws don't detract from
the aesthetic moments caught in them.

C&C is quite welcomed! Just keep in mind it's not like I can rush right out and
recreate these instants in time to fix something. :-D Ha ha ha....

Richard in Michigan

Go Whitecaps!