[LRflex] Re: IMG: Ninja

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:13:44 +0200

Thanks for the ID Aram

The snap is part of a survey I'm trying to help on insects.

Photogs and flower lovers are asked to spend 20 minutes looking at one
flower and shooting every species that visits it within that lapse of
time,
and count how many individuals are visiting the same flower any given
time (max).

All data is then uploaded with insect ID if possible (they provide
help anyhow).
The aim is to study pollenisation on the whole French territory over a
spring/summer period.

I liked the idea and decided to contribute,
this one photo is part of two 20 mn series I managed to squeeze in
last Saturday.

Thanks for your interest.
Best
Philippe