[LRflex] Re: another Pana-Leica sighting

  • From: "walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:38:41 +0800

 Price point might be an issue and it is well known that the Pana versions&n=
bsp;are really the same camera priced much more reasonably.  Everyone =
seemsto know about Lumix.  When I carry around my Pana LX3 people ask= , "Is
that a Lumix?" just like they ask "Is that a Leica" when I have my M6= .
Walter.

On Tue May 25 9:43 , Troy Freund sent:

Boy, I really wish Le= ica would get better at accessing the P+S market. It
seems like I'm seeing = Panasonics everywhere now, but never see any Leicas.
I sure hope they're ma= king a good penny out of Pana using Leica
lenses...Mil-Leica.
Enjoy,
Troy
www.troyfreund.com