[LRflex] Re: IMG: My afternoon stroll in Metz

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:22:50 +0100

Thanks Charlie
Happy they pleased you.
Bien cordialement
Philppe

Charlie Falke wrote:

Philippe AMARD wrote:

No Friday Flower this week, I couldn't find one :-[
But sights of the city - marked MTZ.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/?g2_page=3>
L1 - nearly all shot at 14 with D-vario-Elmarit set at 100 ISO.
Also, adjusted on the Mac - please let me know if there are adjustment issues with any as they look pretty dark on the PC.
TIA

Other comments and criticism most welcome, as usual.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Phx

Philippe,
   These are wonderful.  They don't look too dark, but my ancient NEC is
possibly not a good indicator.
It's late here and I have to hit the hay, I will try to get back to talk
about these one at a time.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein