[LRflex] R lenses on Nikon D700

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:57:16 +0800

From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: R Lenses on Nikon D700
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:32:40 -0800

Howard, Steve,
Thank you for your fine colloquy, a word that I find has two
definitions:
1. a conversation
2. a gathering for discussion of theological questions

Hi Bill,
Indeed we have gathered at this Leica chapel to meditate on digital and film. Reminds me of one of the photos that was chosen for the Family of Man 2 project. It was a street photo of two buddhist monks looking in the window of a Hong Kong camera store. On the shelves were both digital and film cameras (this was several
years ago) and I titled the picture "meditating on film versus digital".

A lot of what you talked about falls under definition 2, which is
fitting.

I have been a Leica user for the last 35 years and
hope to remain one for some time. Wish me luck.

Good luck! :-)

So thank you both for articulating questions and answers that have
rattled around in my head for some time.

You  are most welcome.

All the best,
        Bill

And to you, too