[LRflex] Re: IMG Green Heron (Andy Wagner)

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yup
  Her comment was right on the mark.--Stunning shot Bob

bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Andy -

Thanks for looking into this snap.

Looking over some digests from the recent past, your captive eagle
reminded me of a very similar experience I had with the birds on the
far shore being too distant and going after a captive model - my
wife's comment can be seen under the shot:

http://www.pbase.com/image/94372933

However, it was a good opportunity to pull the under-utilized 1st
version 90mm Elmarit out of the dark recesses of the bag...

Bob Palmieri

=== message truncated ===

Regards
YXAndy